You can get your token from the data-platform token page.
Map tile API
Read more about the Map tile API description and examples
Read more about the Widget API description
There is also a non-progammatic API for an easy integration with word-press, which can generate any of the widget below. For more information, go to your city page (eg www.zjfcqj.icu/city/auckland), scroll-down until you find the "Download the real-time Air Quality Index Widget" and click on the "Wordpress & Blogger" logo.
$ curl -i "http://api.waqi.info/feed/shanghai/?token=demo"
- Access to more than 11000 station-level and 1000 city-level data
- Geo-location query (based on latitude/longitude or IP address)
- Individual AQI for all pollutants (PM2.5, PM10, NO2, CO, SO2, Ozone)
- Station name and coordinates
- Originating EPA name and link
- Current weather conditions
- Stations within a map lat/lng bounds
- Search stations by name
- Air Quality forecast (for 3~8 days)
Note that more functionality will be added during the coming weeks:
- Weather forecast (for 8 days)
- World ranking and trend
- Neighbor stations AQI
- Historical Data
- Pollutant raw concentration (for usage with different scales)
- PubSub notification service
We may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice